Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Three days since attachment finished.. So what have i achieve? That is mapling everyday.. -_-" Yeah.. I'm so bored at home.. Maybe i should just listen mama and extend my stay at DBS..

Life is so boring when you do not have that special someone to talk to.. To lend u his shoulder when you are feeling down.. Haiz.. The older you get, the more you need someone there to be with you.. Yes.. I feel old.. My sweet sixteen just past by not long ago.. And there it comes eighteen.. And now.. I'm 20 this year.. I'm so sad.. I'm so old.. I was never prepared to be an adult.. I'm still a kid in my heart.. *Cries*

Applied for a few jobs online.. No replied yet.. Never expect working life to be so near to me.. Thinking that papa is getting older.. Bro still studying.. That means now I have to work to support the family.. To say the truth.. I'm scared of working life.. Everyday 9 to 6 in the office.. After work head straight home to rest.. Saturday and Sunday too tired to go out.. SAD.. No freedom.. I'm a Sagittarius, I love freedom.. This means less time for me to go shopping.. T_T

Sigh.. Back to maple for now.. Gotta make 2nd job advancement by this week.. ^^v
PS: Congrats densie on ur A levels result.. =D

~XuE* + work at 2:37 PM

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 



*Name* Ng Xue Hua
*Age* 18 (I'm forever 18..)
*Birthday* 10 December
*Currently working in DBS Bank*

 



 



 



 



~ More piglets!!!
~ To travel overseas (Hong Kong, Korea, France..)
~ To get a degree after poly..
~ To stay forever 18..

 



*C038
*Angela
*Alan
*Denise
*HaoHao
*Lucy


Online Shopping
☆東京著衣☆
_Spreee
SpreesGalore
SpreeHouse

 



  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • August 2006
  • May 2007
  • May 2008
  •  



     

    Design and Layout by ~XuE*